PIN Pad Terminal
with integrated NFC unit for Tap & PIN applications
FEIG ELECTRONIC offers with the cVEND PIN a PIN pad terminal with fully integrated contactless interface for high value Tap & PIN applications. The robust and handicapped accessible terminal offers a user-friendly user interface and reduces installation and maintenance efforts for the operators notably, since one less opening in the machine must be provided and fewer components must be wired.
Also available is a SmartCard reader (cVEND SHCR) for contact cards, specially designed for an optimal interaction with the cVEND PIN.
Sample devices for system integrators will be available from February 2019.
Examples of use:
- Public Transport & Ticketing
- eMobility / Charging stations
- Only one device for Chip & PIN
- Small footprint and easy installation
- Meets requirements for rail vehicles (EMC, fire, vibration, shock)
- Clear user-interface for contactless payment
- Robust stainless steel keyboard with abrasion-resistant marking
- Barrier-free operation
- Security certifications according to PCI 5.x
- Remote key-loading