RFID Hybrid Module
The ID CPR70 is a 5 cm x 5 cm small RFID reader that supports contactless smart cards and transponders according to ISO / IEC 14443 A/B, ISO 15693 and ISO 18000-3M3.
The ID CPR70 reader module was developed for integration in terminals, printers, handheld devices, etc.. In operation you can either used the integrated antenna or connect 50 Ohm antennas. This allows the flexible use of the module in individual applications.
The reader module also achieves variability by different interfaces as well as 3 digital outputs to connect external LEDs or similar.
- Multi-standard HF reader module (ISO 14443 / ISO 15693 / ISO18000-3M3)
- Integrated high-level support for all common transponder types
- Digital outputs for connection with external LEDs, etc.
- Operation with integrated or external antenna
- Variable interfaces: RS232-TTL and USB
- Standard FEIG Reader-Protocol